Covid-19 outbreak update:
The health and wellness of our team and our members is always our primary concern. Know that our goal is to keep the gyms open as long as possible, while not putting anyone at undue risk.
To ensure the continued well-being of everyone, we want to assure you we have further heightened the high standard of cleanliness that you have always come to expect at Brio.
To keep all safe, please:
· Wash your hands thoroughly as soon as you enter the gym AND after your workout sessions
· Use sanitizing wipes to wipe down all equipment that you have used
· Show support for each other with elbow or foot bumps in place of high fives or knucks.
· If you are sick, it’s not that we don’t love you, but please stay home until you are well. We cannot allow anyone showing any signs of illness to enter the gym. You will be sent home, no exceptions.
· If you have been traveling outside of Canada please stay home for the Health Canada recommended quarantine for 14 days.
We will continue to run classes as long as we are able, but will also be posting at-home workouts here on our blog. Many of the workouts will not require any equipment. If you are making good choices by staying home because you are sick or have been travelling, we can deliver dumbbells (to borrow) and a BRIO abmat and set of warm up bands (yours to keep) to your house. Simply email us at email@example.com to request your fitness care package. If you continue to support us during this crazy time, we will do everything we can to support you!
Dumbbells are also available for sign out at our East location for any members starting Sunday evening. (1 per person please)
Thanks for your cooperation in keeping our community safe!
OT3Mx5 10 Deadlift (225/155) 10-15 GHD sit ups 100' D-Ball Carry (150/100) Cashout: Row 500m - all out effort
At home WOD
15 min AMRAP 10 Single Arm Deadlift (switch arms any time) 15 Sit ups 30 sec plank hold