Time & Location
Sep 29, 5:30 p.m. – Sep 30, 5:00 p.m.
CrossFit BRIO, 310 Jessop Ave, Saskatoon, SK S7N 1Y6, Canada
About the Event
Part health conference, part movement seminar, part foundations of effective training, and part nutrition course - our Health Accelerator weekend is a chance to dig into the major levers that determine your health. Whether you are brand new to CrossFit or have been doing it for a decade, (re)visiting these topics will give your results a boost at any point on the journey.
We'll be covering:
- What is "fitness" and the basics of the CrossFit methodology
- What is means to be healthy (both mental and physical) and better measurements of health
- Movement improvement in the major lifts for healthier joints and better performance
- The fundamentals of nutrition knowledge and how to answer the most essential question: what should I eat?
- Optimizing sleep to get the most out of the "world's best performance enhancing drug"
2 hours 30 minutes
Individual registration for the weekend