top of page

Mon Sept 2, 2019

Unfortunately the forecast is calling for not just rain, but thunderstorms this morning. For this first time ever, it looks like the weather is not going to cooperate with us for an outdoor event :-(

BUT... the fitness continues and we can still have fun and take on a big workout! The new "bad weather plan" is for the event to start with the row indoors at BRIO South. If it really is storming, we'll continue the workout with an indoor version. If it's not raining, or just a light drizzle, we'll have a bike and run route available. Several of you had kids that were going to participate in the triathlon and they are certainly still welcome to do the workout with you tomorrow too.

We appreciate everyone being flexible! Despite our best efforts and crossing our fingers so hard, we can't seem to control the weather.

bottom of page